مدرسة السيدة زينب الثانوية بنات ترحب بكم وتتمنى لكم أوقاتاً سعيدة فى منتداها ...نسعد بلقائك ومشاركتك

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

مدرسة السيدة زينب الثانوية بنات ترحب بكم وتتمنى لكم أوقاتاً سعيدة فى منتداها ...نسعد بلقائك ومشاركتك

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

حكمة اليوم

مرحباً : أنت الزائر رقم

walidsoft

سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

المواضيع الأخيرة

» sudan exam 2013 by mr abdl halim heder
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 10 مايو - 1:16 من طرف halim

» gulliver's travels chapter 5
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeالسبت 2 مارس - 22:25 من طرف halim

» لغز riddle by mr abdlhalim heder
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 5 ديسمبر - 23:37 من طرف halim

» زندا معربه اهداء من mr abdl halim heder
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 5 ديسمبر - 23:25 من طرف halim

» zenda characters by mr abdlhalim heder
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 5 ديسمبر - 23:16 من طرف halim

» هذا الموقع غير مبرمج من قبل المدرسة
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 29 أكتوبر - 19:32 من طرف المصمم/عبدالله السكري

» اين عنوان التطوير التكنولوجى والتعلم النشط على موقع المدرسة
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 29 أكتوبر - 19:10 من طرف المصمم/عبدالله السكري

» قبل أن أستفيد وأفيد حدراتكم
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 29 أكتوبر - 11:17 من طرف المصمم/عبدالله السكري

» ترجمة امتحان شهر اكتوبر 2012 الصف الثانى الثانوى
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_icon_minitimeالسبت 20 أكتوبر - 13:52 من طرف halim

تصويت

هل انت موافق على التعديلات الدستورية الجديدة
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_vote_rcap58%gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_vote_lcap 58% [ 11 ]
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_vote_rcap42%gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_vote_lcap 42% [ 8 ]
gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_vote_rcap0%gulliver's travels chapter 5 I_vote_lcap 0% [ 0 ]

مجموع عدد الأصوات : 19

التبادل الاعلاني

gulliver's travels chapter 5

halim

عدد المساهمات : 72
    تاريخ التسجيل : 09/03/2011

gulliver's travels chapter 5 Empty gulliver's travels chapter 5

مُساهمة من طرف halim السبت 2 مارس - 22:25

The giant baby girl has just dropped Gulliver, but he
    was not hurt as he didn't hit the floor and landed in a soft blanket That was
    held around the baby. All in the room laughed including the baby.

The
    giant farmer Picked Gulliver up and Gulliver saw his face closely. He saw that
    the man's hair was like branches of a small tree. Then the man's wife carefully
    picked Gulliver and carried him to a bed and put a handkerchief over his legs.

Gulliver slept and dreamt of his
    family so he felt very sad. Gulliver looked around and found that he was alone
    in the room. The bed was nearly eight meters so Gulliver couldn't know how to
    get down to the floor. Gulliver thought about calling the farmer's wife , but
    his voice wouldn't be heard.

Suddenly Gulliver saw two rats the size of two large dogs. When they saw Gulliver
    they jumped onto the bed and began to attack Gulliver. One of them held
    Gulliver's sleeves with its teeth. Gulliver tried to defend himself by using
    his knife. He managed to hurt one of them and they escaped.

The farmer's wife entered the room , she was surprised to see Gulliver sitting on the bed
    with a knife. Through signs he tried to explain what had happened .She seemed
    to understand and took Gulliver into the garden to breathe some fresh air.

That evening, the farmer's daughter , Glumdalclitch, who was nine years helped her
    mother to prepare a tiny bed for Gulliver. They put the bed on a low shelf
    inside a cupboard to be safe from any rats..

The young girl loved sewing and made Gulliver clothes and dressed him like a doll. She
    made him seven shirts and four pairs of trousers. She also taught him her
    language by pointing to things and
    telling him their names. She was very kind and called him Grildrig which means " puppet"

The farmer's neighbours had heard about Gulliver so one day, an old man who was a friend of the
    farmers came to see Gulliver. The farmer put Gulliver on the table in the
    kitchen to talk to the man.

There was a conversation between Gulliver and the man. Gulliver did what the man
    asked him , walked up and down and named
    objects in their languages. The old man put on his glasses to see
    better. When Gulliver looked at the man he thought that his eyes looked like
    two
    giants
    moons and Gulliver laughed. The old man was angry when Gulliver laughed at him

The man suggested that the farmer should make Gulliver work to earn money if he were clever. The man suggest that the
    farmer could take Gulliver to the market where people could pay money to see
    Gulliver. The farmer agreed , but Glumdalclitch was very worried about Gulliver.
    She was worried that people would pick him up and play with him. They might
    break his arms or drop him. But her father told her to think of the money they
    could get from him. Finally she decided to go with her father to be Gulliver's
    guard.

The next day , the farmer and Glumdalclitch put Gulliver in a small wooden box and for
    the half-hour ride to the market in the town nearby. There were three small
    holes in the box to help Gulliver breathe and look out . As the horse was fast,
    Gulliver felt as if he were on a ship in a storm.

When they arrived at an inn next to the market, Gulliver was put on a table in the largest
    room inside the inn. The farmer allowed thirty people at a time to come into
    the room to see Gulliver. Gulliver's job was to welcome people , walk up and
    down and answer Glumdalclitch's questions. People in the market heard about the
    amazing little man inside the inn and more and more people wanted to see
    Gulliver.

During this show Gulliver faced some troubles, A school boy threw a nut at Gulliver. It
    was the size of a large rock and hit his head so the boy was sent out of the
    room. Gulliver was shown to twelve different groups of people so when he
    finished , he was exhausted as a result when he came back , he had to rest for
    three days.

Unluckily, he couldn't rest at the house as the farmer's neighbours came to see
    Gulliver , the farmer was happy as people paid him money. From here The farmer
    thought of taking Gulliver to all Cities in the land. He packed all things for
    a long journey and they set off for the capital on 17th August 1703.

On their way they stopped at eighteen large towns , many small villages and even
    private houses. Sometimes , Glumdalclitch pretended that she was tired to help
    Gulliver rest as he was exhausted. She spend time teaching him languages and
    got him out to have fresh air , Gulliver saw enormous buildings and five or six
    rivers that were wider than The Nile.

After ten weeks they arrived in the capital city which was called Lorbrulgrud the farmer found a hotel in the main street not far from the king's
    palace. He hired a room in the hotel with a huge table
    in the middle where Gulliver could
    perform. Gulliver could understand the people thanks to Glumdalclitch. The
    farmer continued to earn more and this made Gulliver exhausted. After a few
    week, Gulliver lost weight , felt ill and tired. The farmer saw that Gulliver
    looked liked a skeleton and was worried that Gulliver would die.

Gulliver was Lucky because a servant from the palace came and asked the farmer had to go to
    show Gulliver to The Queen. When Gulliver saw the queen , he bowed down and
    said he was pleased to meet her. She smiled and asked Gulliver some questions
    and said that Gulliver seemed intelligent despite his size. She asked him to
    live in the palace with the king and her family. Gulliver said he would be happy if the farmer agreed .

The farmer agreed as he thought Gulliver was ill and might die and sold Gulliver
    for a thousand pieces of gold. Now Gulliver belonged to the queen and asked her
    to keep Glumdalclitch as a teacher and she agreed. The farmer also agreed to
    leave his daughter as she would get a good job in the palace . When the farmer
    was leaving Gulliver did not say a word to him because he thought that he only
    sold him as he thought he would die.

The
    queen picked
    Gulliver up and carried him
    to the King in another room. When the king saw Gulliver, he looked at him in
    surprise. He thought Gulliver was a toy , the queen asked Gulliver to tell the
    king about himself. After the conversation with Gulliver , the king
    thought that the farmer had tricked the
    queen and took the money and looked at Gulliver angrily.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت 27 أبريل - 15:07