مدرسة السيدة زينب الثانوية بنات ترحب بكم وتتمنى لكم أوقاتاً سعيدة فى منتداها ...نسعد بلقائك ومشاركتك

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

مدرسة السيدة زينب الثانوية بنات ترحب بكم وتتمنى لكم أوقاتاً سعيدة فى منتداها ...نسعد بلقائك ومشاركتك

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

حكمة اليوم

مرحباً : أنت الزائر رقم

walidsoft

سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

المواضيع الأخيرة

» sudan exam 2013 by mr abdl halim heder
tips to improve your english I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 10 مايو - 1:16 من طرف halim

» gulliver's travels chapter 5
tips to improve your english I_icon_minitimeالسبت 2 مارس - 22:25 من طرف halim

» لغز riddle by mr abdlhalim heder
tips to improve your english I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 5 ديسمبر - 23:37 من طرف halim

» زندا معربه اهداء من mr abdl halim heder
tips to improve your english I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 5 ديسمبر - 23:25 من طرف halim

» zenda characters by mr abdlhalim heder
tips to improve your english I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 5 ديسمبر - 23:16 من طرف halim

» هذا الموقع غير مبرمج من قبل المدرسة
tips to improve your english I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 29 أكتوبر - 19:32 من طرف المصمم/عبدالله السكري

» اين عنوان التطوير التكنولوجى والتعلم النشط على موقع المدرسة
tips to improve your english I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 29 أكتوبر - 19:10 من طرف المصمم/عبدالله السكري

» قبل أن أستفيد وأفيد حدراتكم
tips to improve your english I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 29 أكتوبر - 11:17 من طرف المصمم/عبدالله السكري

» ترجمة امتحان شهر اكتوبر 2012 الصف الثانى الثانوى
tips to improve your english I_icon_minitimeالسبت 20 أكتوبر - 13:52 من طرف halim

تصويت

هل انت موافق على التعديلات الدستورية الجديدة
tips to improve your english I_vote_rcap58%tips to improve your english I_vote_lcap 58% [ 11 ]
tips to improve your english I_vote_rcap42%tips to improve your english I_vote_lcap 42% [ 8 ]
tips to improve your english I_vote_rcap0%tips to improve your english I_vote_lcap 0% [ 0 ]

مجموع عدد الأصوات : 19

التبادل الاعلاني

tips to improve your english

halim

عدد المساهمات : 72
    تاريخ التسجيل : 09/03/2011

tips to improve your english Empty tips to improve your english

مُساهمة من طرف halim السبت 1 أكتوبر - 0:58

10 HELPFUL TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH
    Lesson Description:
    1. Read English language comics. Even more than books with lots of dialogue,
    comics can be easy to understand and full of idiomatic language as it is
    actually spoken. There can be difficulties with slang, difficult to understand
    jokes and/ or dialogue written how people speak rather than with normal
    spellings, so try to choose which comic carefully. Usually, serious or
    adventure comics are easier to understand than funny ones.
    2. Read English language entertainment guides. Nowadays most big cities in the
    world have an English language magazine and/ or online guide to the movies,
    plays, exhibitions that are on in the city that week. Reading this in English
    is not only good value, but it could also guide you to places that English
    speakers are interested in and where you might hear some English spoken around
    you.
    3. Read English language magazines. If you can read two versions of the same
    magazine (Newsweek in your language and in English, for example), that could
    make understanding it much easier.
    4. Take a one week intensive course. Although you cannot expect to come out of
    a very short course speaking much better English than when you started it, if
    you continue studying a little over the following weeks and months, the
    knowledge you gained then will gradually come out and mean that your level of
    speaking, listening etc. are better than they would have been if you hadn't
    taken that course. This positive effect can still be true up to a year later.
    5. Follow your intensive course up with an extensive course. The more time you
    can spend studying English the better, but studying periodic intensive courses
    with a few hours of study a week in between is probably better value for money
    than any other system as it gives your brain time to subconsciously learn and
    start using the new language you have learnt before you introduce the next new
    "chunk" of language.
    6. Supplement your group class with a one to one class. Another good way to
    combine two different kinds of classes is to study both in a group class and
    one to one. Having a one to one teacher, even if just a couple of times a
    month, will mean that you can be taught exactly the language that you need,
    that you will have more time to speak, and that you can have as much error
    correction as you like.
    7. Supplement your one to one class with a group class. The benefits of having
    a group class are often less clear to students, but they include the fact that
    you will learn to deal with several people speaking at once, have a chance to
    practice skills such as interrupting people, and will hear a range of different
    viewpoints and topics.
    8. Teach your children or friends some English. Recent research has shown that
    elder children tend to be a couple of IQ points above their younger siblings,
    and the most likely reason is that explaining things to their little brothers
    and sisters gives them an intellectual boost. In the same way, teaching someone
    lower level than you the English you already know is a great way of permanently
    fixing that knowledge in your own brain.
    9. Ask your company to start English lessons. Even if you don't need to speak
    English at work, English lessons can be a fun and reasonably priced way for
    your company to spend their training budget in a popular way.
    10. Have English radio on in the background while you are doing your housework.
    Even if you are not listening carefully, it will help you subconsciously feel
    the natural English rhythm and intonation

good luck

mr abdl halim haider

[وحدهم المديرون لديهم صلاحيات معاينة هذا الرابط]

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة 26 أبريل - 23:31